Friday, April 3, 2009

Will Spring EVER Get Here?!

Blake looking excited as always!!

Again, with the excitement....

Look! Compared to the Holiday Photos, my face is a little smaller, YAY!


Seriously, where is Spring? Whats up with all the SNOW?! My poor bones can't handle the cold anymore. I've lost 55 lbs worth of built-in insulation in 10 short weeks, and I can definitely feel it in my bones. I mean really... its April. Well last weekend Blake, his brother Todd, his parents, and I went out to Wendover, just to get away for a bit. The snow followed us to Nevada too. BAH! Guess we should have gone more south. We took a few really random pictures of that weekend, so I posted a couple above from above. I still have yet to find my "Befores" they are somewhere around here.. I know it.
Not much new to report really. The Family is well! So we will keep this one short and sweet, kinda like me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment