Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!!! (Part One)

Happy Easter Everyone! What a fabulous day that was! The weather was beeaauuutiful! Lots of family fun, yummy food (thanks to Momma, of course) We had roast Australian lamb! Delish! My cousin, Heather, from Alaska, was visiting on her spring break, its been fun to see her as well! She too, had the gastric bypass, so I actually had an "eating buddy" for once! She is a year out though, and has lost 100 lbs, she looks amazing! The kids (my nieces, Alessa and Marian, and my nephew, Jarom) had a fun egg hunt (wouldn't be Easter without it!) Well it was just a nice, relaxing, wonderful day. I've posted some pics of our fun day.
PS- I'm down 60 lbs now. Almost hit my half-way mark to my goal weight. So these are the most updated pics.. obviously :)

Me and Bethy enjoying the Spring-like weather :)

Alessa and Jarom


Jarom on his serious quest for eggs.


Marian's first egg hunt! She is a natural.



Marian, Bethy, Jarom, Me, and Alessa





No comments:

Post a Comment