Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving this year was a bit different for me than last year! I'm over 100 lbs lighter and I couldnt fit as much turkey in me this time around. I didnt even miss the mashed potatoes, stuffing, or even the pie.. if you can imagine that. I was the biggest pie lover ever. No pie for me this year! This year I am greatful that I have been given a new outlook on life, everything is so much better when you have lost approximately the same amount that my older sister weighs! I've lost a Bethany! Just below is Bethany and myself from last Thanksgiving in 2008. I thought it would be fun to compare it to the photos taken of Thanksgiving of this year! I still have about 40 lbs left to go before I hit goal weight, but I can't complain!

Bethany and myself, Turkey Day last year.
Thanksgiving this year, at my in-laws. Over 100 lbs lighter. Hangin out with my sister-in-law Gina and my neice, Izabelle.


No comments:

Post a Comment